Senior Helpers, established in Middle Tennessee for over 8 years, is one of the largest employers, operators and personalized home care businesses in the Greater Nashville region.
We have great careers with tremendous hours, plenty of flexibility and wonderful clients. Specialists in Dementia and Parkinson’s Care, we are looking for new and experienced Caregivers and CNA’s with a passion for the elderly.
We are looking for dependable and personable Caregivers who combine a passion for seniors and providing care. In addition, you should be adaptable with independent problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with a diverse population.
Specific qualifications for this nursing assistant role include:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- If CNA, then a certification from an accredited nursing program
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Current and valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation and proof of vehicle insurance
- Schedule flexibility
(Senior Care Nursing Aide/ Healthcare / Part Time / Full Time)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old