Guest Service Representative
Company: Motel 6/Studio 6
Guest Services Representative
G6 Hospitality is hiring a GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE for one of its iconic Motel 6/Studio 6 locations. Although this role is similar to many other guest service or front desk clerk positions, at Motel 6/Studio 6 we believe this role represents so much more. This individual establishes the guest’s first impression of our brand and sets the tone for their experience during the entire stay at our property. The ideal person leads with a Heart for Service, is charismatic and thoughtful and enjoys getting to know new people from different walks of life. He/she will also focus on guest-facing duties such as registration and creating a hospitable experience for those staying with us, along with jumping in and assisting with other property tasks where needed.
This is an immediate part-time position.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At Motel 6/ Studio 6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve our guests by modeling excellent service by striving for warm hospitable interactions, as well as, identifying and addressing guest issues.
- Guest registration, collecting guest payments, making and confirming guest reservations and maintaining records of assigned and available rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of front lobby as well as ensure our guests and property team’s safety by being diligent in reporting any safety or security issues.
- Manage the standards and procedures of Motel 6 / Studio 6 through effective planning, organization and decision-making.
- Support your team by stepping in to perform any task that is asked of the property team with a willing and servant attitude.