Maintenance Mechanic I
Maintenance Mechanic I
The MaintenanceMechanic is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, boilers, pumps, extractors, fractionators, homogenizers, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment,and blending/mixing systems.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on our 2nd shift. Our 2nd shift typically works from 2:00pm - 10:30pm Monday- Friday. Flexibility to work overtime and weekends is required.
The starting pay rate for this position is $20.40 - $24.40 depending on experience.
- Install wire and program Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Understand and work on ammonia systems, CO2 Systems, Nitrogen Systems.
- Start, stop, and repair boiler when needed.
- Navigate and make proper adjustments to the machine HMI control panels.
- Read and use ladder logic to troubleshoot.
- Read and understand Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic schematics for troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot all (480volt,240 volt, 110 volt, 24 volt) electrical circuits.
- Program and troubleshoot can and bottle coding equipment.
- Start up, troubleshoot and repair the Reverse Osmosis (RO) system.
- Service and maintain the air compressors.
- Fabricate and weld with Mig, Tig, Stick welders.
- Proficient in the operation of all production equipment.
- Set-up , troubleshoot, and perform repairs on the can/bottle reject systems.
- Safety oriented using LOTO and Arc flash protection at all necessary times when needed.
- Willing to train B,C,D class mechanics in making repairs.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years of technical training OR 1 year related maintenance experience
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North Americas leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the companys overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Motts, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Roses, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old