|Job Title||Hospitality Staff|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
513 East Riley Highway 44
Freer, TX 78357
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring HOSPITALITY STAFF!
Executes all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence.
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant or drive thru.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately through the drive thru.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operates work area in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Answer customer questions about product ingredients and preparation; suggest appropriate items to compliment customer orders.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative, with management staff.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent customer service skills; exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Travel quickly in customer service area as much as three times for each customer up to as many as 40 customers per hour of shift.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Ability to handle raw, frozen and cooked food products as well as products in and out of temperature danger zone (41-140 degrees F).
- Capability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during shifts.
- Must be able to read order monitors.
- Recall and communication of products and contents.
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.