We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Executive Stylist.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The J Salon is seeking experienced mid-level and executive stylists who have the leadership skills and determination to lead current customer relations, perform a mastery level of services in a high-end salon comprised of highly productive stylists and service providers. Candidates must possess a passion for people, an appreciation for beauty, and leadership competencies of a highly-respected professional.
- Performing service sales, retail sales, re-booking, and referrals
- Reporting to salon leads and management regarding all aspects of salon services and retail sales
- Participate in business staff meetings, personal development meetings, and educational development training
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience
- Be able to respect The J Salon's brand, our core values and culture
- Strong self-motivating qualities and a desire to take his or her career to the next level
- Mastery of basic skills to adequately perform high quality and quantity of salon services
- Experienced and willing to push cross-promotions, add-on services, and retail sales
- Effective communication skills leveraging social media
- Multi-tasking capabilities, problem-solving, and delegation skills
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Strong initiative, and a team-player attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and some holidays (room for negotiation)
- Professional image is required
- Responsible for ensuring high-quality guest experience and a positive attitude
- An ability to perform high-quality services and provide exceptional guest experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess the ability to inspire clients, employees and communicate with integrity
- Willing to learn and comply with all The J Salon internal processes and procedures
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Candidates must have at least 5+ years' service-performing experience in a salon environment