Looking for Qualified Overnight CAREGiversHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
As a CAREGiver you will provide:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with running errands
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and toileting
- Alzheimer’s Care
No previous experience is necessary. We provide the training and guidance you’ll need.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen (including marijuana)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to work 20 or more hours per week
What we offer our CAREGivers:
- A flexible part time or full time work schedule
- Medical and dental benefits
- An employer sponsored retirement plan
- Paid training and continuing education
- Paid vacation
- Competitive pay
- A rewarding experience that offers lasting relationships!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply or call 720-890-0184 to speak with the Hiring Manager Rianne Matthews!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.