Shipping / Receiving Clerk - Any Mountain - PT
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The shipping clerk verifies quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of products and items of merchandise ready for shipment by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive all transfers and shipments from the Distribution Center and other store's transfers arriving via VRR Truck as well as documenting all outgoing transfers.
- Receiving, documenting, and organizing the storage of all incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Receive daily UPS shipments
- Control the flow of product between back-stock area and the store.
- Identify any overages, shortages, mis-ships or damages when processing the order and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager
- Basic computer skills
- English fluency both written and verbal
- Previous tagging/picking/processing work history
- RF handheld scanning experience
- Warehouse shipping/receiving background
- Driving/delivery experience
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
Since 1972, Any Mountain has been outfitting Bay Area enthusiasts with outdoor, skiing, and snowboarding equipment. With a crew of passionate outdoor enthusiasts whose expertise is unrivaled, and a selection of gear and apparel that fits your outdoor lifestyle, no other local shop supports your endeavors—from ordinary to extraordinary epics days—quite like we do. Recently voted by our own employees in back to back years as one of “Best and Brightest Companies to work for in the Bay Area,” come join our team and be a part of the experience!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 135450