Hair Stylist - Keystone Lodge & Spa - Part Time
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The hair stylist duties include providing an amazing experience to each and every guest. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must possess the skills required to perform various types of hair services, e.g., Cutting, Coloring, Styling (weddings and events), Shampooing
- Must be proficient in all components of hair care and sanitation Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Must have the ability to work under pressure without letting that pressure show to the guest
- Team player!
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest!
Essential Job Functions
- Administers hair services to the guests
- Maintains the salon daily including all counters, mirrors, product containers, laundry, linens, carts, etc.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Promotes and sells products to guests
- Maintains knowledge of all treatments and has the ability to explain treatments to guest
- Stays up-dated and becomes well-versed/trained in the latest developments pertinent to your department, the spa and the hotel
- Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest
- Maintains effective guest and staff relations
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of the spa
- Performs special projects delegated by the Spa Director or manager
- Performs whatever is necessary to ensure and maintain a pleasant visit for each guest
- Conducts tours of the facility when needed
- Assists management and co-workers as requested/needed
- Assists in training new hair stylists as requested
- Attends all departmental, spa and property meetings and training sessions
- Keep salon stocked and maintained during and after use per spa protocols
- Maintain a positive and inviting attitude, always
- Be upbeat and have fun!
- Must be board certified and licensed in the State of Colorado -requiredÂ Â Â
- Adhere to all sanitation requirements per Colorado State Law
- Must carry personal liability insurance
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be willing to make every guest visit and experience of a lifetime
- Must attend product knowledge training
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- âCan-Doâ attitude a must
Weâre looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options forÂ adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest serviceÂ is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team â where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 135478