Games Clerk - Hersheypark
GAMES Clerks greet and assist guests, operate various skill games and arcades throughout HERSHEYPARK, and maintain cleanliness.
This part-time position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older who are available to work throughout the fall for HERSHEYPARK in the Dark and Christmas Candylane (October, November and December).
- Games Clerksmay be required to do all of the following tasks depending on the skill game or arcade assigned:
- Interact with and provide our guests a warm welcome to the destination by answering questions about HERSHEYPARK
- Encourage guests to participate in playing games by advertising location to guests in a professional manner
- Explain and enforce game rules
- Make correct change for guests and awarding prizes
- Maintain cleanliness of game areas, video games, and redemption machines
- Assist guests with the exchange of tickets and tokens for prizes
- Encourage guests to replay or suggest other locations of interest
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older by April 1, 2017.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to prove strong cash handling/math abilities
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) days per week throughout our peak summer season
- Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) evening shifts per week
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and communicating
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hersheypark is now hiring for Summer 2017 and Springtime in the Park! Join the team that opens the all-new Hershey Triple Tower, the first choose-your-thrill tower in the United States and the all-new Chick-fil-A!
Join us at the Giant Center on Tuesday, March 7th to apply, interview, and get hired on the spot!
Opportunities Available in:
Food and Beverage
Safety & Security
All applicants must be at least 15 years of age* by the time they apply. Please visit www.hersheypark.com/jobs to apply online. For Job Fair questions, call 717-520-JOBS.
Job Fair Details
Date: Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
Time: 3:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Giant Center, 550 W. Hersheypark Drive, Hershey PA, 17033.
*Limited Positions Available for Candidates 15 Years of Age.