Real Estate Leasing & Sales Agent
Headway Realty is looking for part-time and full-time agents to join our staff and help the people of Boston find their home sweet home!
No experience or Massachusetts real estate license required. Robert Headway, our lead agent and CEO, has been an agent in the Boston area since 2009 and personally closed over 10 million dollars in deals in 2016 alone--and he'll mentor you every step of the way. After your first two deals, we'll refund your real estate class fees to help you get started.
Our location in the heart of Back Bay makes us a prime location for Allston, Brookline, and Brighton rentals, but we also service the Fenway, Kenmore, Cambridge, and Newton areas, with home sales throughout the greater Boston area.
- New agents start off making $60,000 on average, with some top new agents able to make over $100,000 in their first year
- Eight rental deals on average per month, but the summer rush for September move-ins can be much higher
- After your first transaction, you'll get a $500 signup bonus
- If you refer another agent, after their first deal, you'll get a $100 referral bonus
- Access to our internal database that includes exclusive listings
- Stable rental income, with home sale commissions as huge bonuses, putting $5,000-$10,000 per sale in your pocket
- We facilitate numerous no-fee and half-fee rentals, making it easier for you get clients
- No need to worry about advertising your services; our staff has you covered
- Personal desk with computer and phone line in our new, open floor plan office--no franchise fees
- Be part of a welcoming, supportive team that will help you fulfill your potential
- Excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Personal vehicle and valid driver's license
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old