Assistant Cash Controller
Our attractions receive high volumes of transactions daily from exhilarated guest from all over the world. As the Cash Office Associate, you will manage the day-to-day monetary operations within the attraction. The emphasis is on daily deposit logs, auditing cash drawers, and bank verifications. You will also have a keen eye for detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Ensure the integrity of the cash room and the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all voucher redemptions, cash receipts, and reports are recorded and reconciled on a daily basis.
- Document, investigate and report overages and shortfalls according to Merlin Entertainments, plc cash handling guidelines.
- Maintain, verify, and balance cash drawers, including accurate and proper trail balancing throughout the day.
- Provides teller service to hosts and staff throughout the shift.
- Ensure all cash room is stocked with supplies and ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive and passionate approach to guest service and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Ensure at all times to deliver the highest level of customer service to internal and external partners, clients, suppliers, and guests.
- To do any reasonable duty as detailed by the Management team of the attraction.
- 1-2 years of experience in a cash handling role; banking experience a plus.
- Strong math and cash handling skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
About The Benefits
- Perhaps the biggest benefits of joining us are the outstanding opportunities for career development within our exciting, global organization.
- Flexible hours
- 30% discount in the retail store
- Merlin Magic Pass which give you free admission to Merlin attractions worldwide
- Competitive 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through the Merlin Marketplace Website – on almost anything you buy online
- Discounts through Plum Benefits – on tons of ticketed events
- 30% discount at Skechers.com and Skechers stores
- FUN working environment and much more!