Our merchandisers play a critical role in helping our retail business customers best market and manage their products and retail space. Successful merchandisers are friendly, intelligent, reliable, self-starters who have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail. Merchandisers implement plan-o-grams, stock displays, restock shelves, install security fixtures and complete surveys and audits, amongst other responsibilities. While an entry position, there are leadership opportunities for those who have a passion for people and performance.
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to think, solve and make decisions.
- Smart phone and/or computer technology capable to accurately, remotely and on a timely basis accept, schedule and report on store visits along with work hours, photos, and travel expenses.
- The ability to efficiently and correctly follow plan-o-grams.
- 18 or older with a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching and on occasion lifting up to 40 pounds.
- A belief in customer service.
footprint is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; footprint has provided total management capabilities for retail services for 20 years. footprint provides unparalleled service no matter the size of the project – from in-store service needs to installation or removal of displays, signage, rollouts and remodels, new store, merchandising, to training and comprehensive reporting.
Thank you for you interest and please Apply Today at
Footprint Retail Services
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old