Qdoba Mexican Eats is a fast-casual restaurant chain providing our guest with quality products and fast service in an upscale, enjoyable environment. Qdoba Restaurant Corporation began in 1995 and has quickly grown to over 650 restaurants from coast to coast with plenty more on the way. Several markets are corporate based, while other markets are heavily franchised. As the largest franchisee of Qdoba Mexican Eats, with over 50 restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa, Roaring Fork Restaurant Group continues to experience tremendous growth. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We are always looking for dedicated, hard-working professionals who exemplifies our workplace philosophy, embraces our core values, and want to join our growing team.
Qdoba Mexican Grill is how hiring reliable, charismatic, and friendly General Managers to serve guests and lead our team for our fast-paced and growing fast, casual restaurant group.
Key Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be extremely customer-focused, outgoing, and friendly with experience in the customer service industry. You will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance of the restaurant.
- Coordinate employee hours and schedule to have sufficient number of employees working
- Responsible for employee relations
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities of all positions within the store
- Proficient in taking and setting up a catering order
- Controls the cost of purchased goods and labor
- Adheres to and continually reinforces quality, food and cleanliness standards
- Monitors and manages operational/financial targets to meet or exceed budgeted expectations, including Guest Service Results, Sales, Labor and Food.
- Models legendary service, including effectively addressing and resolving customer and employee complaints
- Participates in regular regional meetings and conducts store meetings, as appropriate
- The job entails a minimum commitment of 45-hours-a-week; shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Must be accessible and available during restaurant operating hours.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate in English is required. Spanish comprehension is helpful. Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer and/POS skills are required.
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of recent restaurant management experience
- Computer proficiency and profit/loss exposure and/or responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to quality
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style
- Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts, and train teammates to do the same!
- Proven job longevity
- Salary: Dependent on experience
What we offer:
- 14 vacation days per year
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salaries
- Aggressive, yet realistic bonus plans
- Thorough 8 week training program
- Health, Dental, and Prescription Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- FSA Account
Please keep in mind, we may not be hiring at this location, however we are always accepting application for future openings and surrounding locations.
Not just big burritos and big flavors – BIG CAREERS!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old