Restaurant Manager *Plant City, FL Area The Wendy's Company
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will manager the daily operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant with a specific focus on staffing, training and scheduling, all of which will help build and retain a 5-star team. You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get the right people in the right places at the right time though effective scheduling. Your General Manager will look to you to help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the team feels respected and valued.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Ensure the restaurant meets staffing levels by anticipating needs, employing recruiting tools, regularly monitoring the hiring system, and sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Leverage the sales forecast to build management and crew schedules within the system to ensure the restaurant is staffed to meet the needs of the restaurant and customers on all day parts.
- Ensure "A" Level operations is maintained thought the execution of quality, service, and cleanliness standards on every daypart.
- Supervise, coordinate, and delegate to ensure all food safety procedures are properly trained, monitored, and reinforced.
- Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses.
The Wendy's Company is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
This Wendy's company owned location is excited to share the innovative new ways Wendy's is looking at training and development in our pilot career path model. This model includes several brand new opportunities, including this position! The pilot is designed to enhance the management career path, and those participating in the pilot will have the rewarding opportunity to provide input to help shape our training and staffing in the future! Come join our team today!
Education / Experience
- Associates degree and 1 year of line operations experience in the restaurant industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years supervisory experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- ServSafe certification and the ability to train in food safety procedures.
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds as needed.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.