Assistant Teacher for New Mexico Pre-K Grant *
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Implementing meal service and following guidelines for CACFP.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Miniimum of CDA--AA in Early Childhood Education Preferred! AA in Elementary Education considered.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old