Concessions/Special Events Cook
We have a part-time opening for a Concessions/Special Events Cook
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Wage: $11 per Hour
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are seeking a Concessions/Special Events Cook to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the company brand and reputation. We are a food and beverage business that works within the special events community. We have been around for more than 30 years. We have regularly scheduled shows and flea markets we provide concessions at, as well as large high volume special events, such as concerts and festivals. Catering is also something that we do regularly on various scales. We have done VIP catering as small as 10 people to large RV shows that bring 3,000 people per day for multiple meals per day.
Another priority position is what we call a "Runner". This person is an all around worker with some handyman experiance necessary. This job entails fixing and maintaining equipment, organizing storage and product, helping to set up and break down the special events, and running product to the stands and kitchens.
Please specify which position you are inquiring about. Thank you all and we look forward to meeting the qualified applicants.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Drive to and purchase from supply stores
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, concessions, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual is a great plus