Front Desk Receptionist
We have a full-time opening for a Front Desk Receptionist .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Objectives: Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors. Operates a switchboard or telephone console to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer. Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Answers incoming calls approximately 300/day
- Questions caller to determine whom the call is for
- Answers callers’ questions, directs call to appropriate person
- Transfers calls
- Performs interoffice paging
- Makes referral to other sites/numbers
- Takes messages if voice mail is inappropriate or inoperable
- Looks up patient/member to determine where to route call, answer questions
- Troubleshoot with IT department to fix phone system issues
Provides Clerical Support
- Sends UPS packages; maintains supplies
- Distribute faxes through server
- Maintains supply of cards for patients/clients/associates
- Issues associate birthday cards
- Maintain month end reconciliation logs for accounting
- Scan documents as needed
- Assist executive assistant/facilities manager on an as-needed basis
- Assist in projects as needed for various departments on an as-needed basis
- Provides support to HCM department such as training binders, anniversary letters, etc.
- Handles all incoming mail responsibilities such as sorting, counting, distributing
- Issues company-required ID badges
Performs Front-Desk Receptionist Duties
- Maintains security of office by screening visitors; buzzes them in
- Greets visitors; gets them signed in; alerts associates
- Signs for incoming packages; routes appropriately
- Separate and pass out daily incoming mail
- Update electronic welcome board and lobby board
Other duties as assigned
Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Human Arc’s employees are granted access to information resources in order to facilitate their responsibilities. All employees must understand and agree to their Information security roles and responsibilities before accessing any of Human Arc’s information systems. It is the responsibility of every employee to ensure the safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies and immediately reporting any possible security violations. All employees are required to read, understand, and agree to abide by Human Arcs corporate security policies. Human Arc’s employees must only access data they are authorized to access. Depending on role designation, employees may be required to take additional role based information security training. In addition, employees must successfully complete annual security and compliance refresher training. Employees will be held accountable for violations to the security policies.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old