Customer Service Representative
At Mallory Safety & Supply we get energized by applying thought and creativity to create best in class solutions. This energy has lead to multi-faceted growth, with the result that we have more than quadrupled in size in the last 7 years. We are the largest independent safety distributor on the West Coast with 8 locations, 200 employees, $10 million in inventory and a $1.5 million rental fleet.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative in Seattle, Washington to join our growing team!
The Customer Service Representative possesses excellent multitasking skills, has an eye for detail and enjoys creating structure.
The Customer Service Representative is internet savvy, able to quickly find information and communicate effectivity across several departments.
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 year’s previous customer service experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills required.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Detail oriented.
• Strong multitasking skills.
• Knowledge of federal government contracts.
• Strong work ethic with a true sense of urgency.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knack for building positive relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Enter orders and complete purchasing into Prophet 21 our distribution software, previous experience with Prophet 21 is preferred but not required.
.• Manage several orders and deadlines simultaneously while consistently providing accurate quotes consistently.
•Communicate with service department and customers, by providing timely, accurate and competitive quotes.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old