|Company||Michaels Arts & Crafts|
|Job Title||Support Specialist|
410 Marshall Road
Louisville, CO 80027
Become a Michaels Support Specialist!
The Support Specialist is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Support Specialist is also dedicated to the efficient and effective operation of the Store’s administrative and support functions. Specific responsibilities include: Maintaining store sales records including daily store deposit; maintaining Human Resources and Payroll records and facilitating inbound direct freight shipments and paperwork.
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. Michaels Stores posts store-level hourly positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, Michaels Stores will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to the large volume of applications a representative from Michaels Stores will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!
- Must successfully pass a background check
- High School education or equivalent
- Must be able to prepare bank deposits using a cash machine
- Must be able to review all media transactions
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to complete and maintain paperwork
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision
- Requires the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of mornings and weekends with the occasional need to work nights.