Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team! The Warehouse Associate will support the operations of the distribution center in the areas of receiving, stocking, pulling and packing of product by performing some or all of the following duties. The Warehouse Associate will typically perform the duties listed in one or two of these areas.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 – 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments;
- Follows policies and procedures;
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension;
- Offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations;
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner;
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos;
- Ability to write simple correspondence;
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization;
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's;
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions;
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations;
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of ISIS Inventory software and Order processing systems;
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate hand trucks, pallet jacks and other manual and mechanical material handling and packaging equipment;
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- MHE certification required;
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear;
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception;
- Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.