|Company||Michaels Arts & Crafts|
|Job Title||Presentation Replenishment Manager|
|Wages||To be discussed|
550 Cabela Dr
Triadelphia, WV 26059
Presentation Replenishment Manager
Michaels is always accepting applications for Presentation Replenishment Manager!
Michaels Presentation Replenishment Manager is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Presentation Replenishment Manager focuses primarily on the areas of Receiving, Replenishment and Merchandise presentation. The Presentation Replenishment Manager has primary responsibility to ensure that the customer finds Michaels fully stocked and maintained at the highest level of presentation and that all planograms are set correctly in a timely manner.
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. Michaels Stores posts store-level hourly positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, Michaels Stores will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to the large volume of applications a representative from Michaels Stores will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
Job Requirements include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Must understand the importance of inventory control, stocking and planogramming procedures.
- Must have the communication skills needed to effectively interact with customers, sales associates and management.
- Must be able to complete and maintain paperwork
- Requires the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, including early mornings, days, nights, weekends and overnights.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old