|Company||Michaels Arts & Crafts|
|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
15600 NE 8th St, Ste D-4
Bellevue, WA 98008
Michaels is always accepting applications for Part Time Sales Associates!
The Sales Associate is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People, and Arts and Crafts. The Sales Associate assists the Sales Specialists in the efficient operation of the entire store through product knowledge, and one-on-one interaction with customers. Duties include: assisting customers to drive sales, upsell and suggest products to customers using product knowledge; and pricing, stocking and merchandise presentation tasks required to maintain the department and company standards. Sales Associates are dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service to all Michael’s customers.
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. Michaels Stores posts store-level hourly positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, Michaels Stores will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to the large volume of applications a representative from Michaels Stores will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
Job Requirements include:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Willing and able to inspire customers in use of product.
- Prior experience Arts & Crafts is preferred.
- Prior experience in sales and upselling customers through various sales techniques.
- Proficient in basic math skills in order to perform cashiering functions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Part-time associates must be available to work up to 30 hours each week, including mornings, days, nights, and weekends.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- 25% Associate Discount
- Direct Deposit
- Temporary Insurance Plan
- Holidays, Personal Days, Sick Leave, Vacation Pay after one year of employment