Facilities Administrator Coordinator
- Assists in the supervision and management of Facilities operation including processes and documentation, management of the purchasing process, creation of policies and procedures, and other departmental materials as needed.
- Solicits vendors for quotes and assists other team members in sourcing parts and equipment.
- Creates PO’s, receives orders and works with Accounting to close out PO’s including the review of invoices.
- Provides training and development to the Facilities staff regarding administrative systems and procedures.
- Schedules HVAC Occupancy based on meeting room schedules by using the BAS system along with the PMS system.
- Monitors and enters work orders in Guestware and maintains incident log for follow up.
- Provides technical assistance and maintains efficient use of Facilities office equipment, and coordinates service and maintenance.
- Initiates and maintains electronic and physical records processes for assets and equipment, as well as other Facilities-critical documents and information.
- Monitor and record energy usage as well as other utility data to compare against business activity/occupancy for usage trending by periods, for submission in corporate sustainability reports, the implementation of sustainability practices as deemed necessary, and to assist in future budget planning.
- Acts as administrator or maintains and utilizes Facilities-related information systems (including, but not limited to: CMMS, EMS, Outlook, etc.); provides data quality assurance, technical assistance, training, and systems administration duties as feasible.
- Actively participates in the Facilities Leadership Team activities including: business plans, project management, cost optimization, implementations, and client relations.
- Coordinates or facilitates departmental tasks as necessary, including scheduling, locations, resources and personnel.
- Communicates with and responds to tenant liaison as requested by liaison.
- Acts as an information and support liaison to coordinate with, and provide specialized service to Facilities staff, other internal departments, tenants, guests, and vendors as necessary.
- Maintains financial data tracking tools as they pertain to budget, labor costs, supply costs, inventories, contract management, budget forecasting, back-charging and debiting of the appropriate accounts within the chart of accounts.
- Compiles applicable code and safety regulations for the department.
Researches, evaluates, and makes recommendations pertaining to vendor products or services.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word
- Experience in using hospitality PMS and Building Automation software
- Interact with employees, management, clients, and guests with respect, tact and courtesy
The National is an Equal Opportunity Employer