Call Center Representative - Collections
Join Our Team on October 9th as a Call Center Representative -- Collections
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED- WE PROVIDE PAID TRAINING!
Apply in Person:
4660 Duke Dr 2nd Floor
Mason, OH 45040
**Photo ID is required and allow 2 hours for the full process, including interview
General Revenue Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a nationwide leader in asset recovery and business services. The GRC team is made up of motivated and engaged employees who thrive in a workplace with a work hard and have fun attitude and WE'RE HIRING! The ideal candidate for this opportunity thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly motivated, has strong customer service skills with strong verbal communication skills and work ethic.
We are proud of our 35 years in the Tri-State area and we're going strong! With more than 1,000 clients, GRC operates from offices located in Mason, Ohio(headquarters); and Horseheads, New York.
"The bonus checks are great, but my co-workers are what keep me here. I have amazing bosses with GRC, which have helped develop me to become a great leader so that I can help the company in bigger and better ways". -- Stephanie, Unit Collections Manager
With GRC our professional Call Center Representative - Collections will:
- Communicate with defaulted, past due and delinquent student loan borrowers by telephone (inbound and outbound) and written notices to ensure full repayment or arrange acceptable payment arrangements and providing excellent customer service.
- Assist borrowers with resolving outstanding student loan debt through loan consolidation, loan rehabilitation, or cash collection when appropriate.
- Problem solve and perform due diligence functions to ensure compliance with all Federal Regulations while always adhering to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as all bankruptcy and collection laws, both state and federal
"From day one I knew that the opportunity I would have with GRC would be greater than anywhere else. As a single parent, I was able to buy my first home and purchase a new car, and I was promoted to Manager- all within 3 years of starting with GRC as a Collector. None of that would have been possible if I didn't work at GRC and if I didn't come in everyday and do my best". Kaitlin, Unit Collections Manager
GRC Call Center Representative - Collections ENJOY:
- Base pay of $12/hour plus bonus structure. Qualified Bilingual Spanish: Receives $13/hour after our paid training.
- Monthly performance driven Bonus Structure with average hourly income $18.74/ hr*. Top performers average $28.75/hr**
- Advancement Opportunity- we promote 100% internally for management roles. Every level of our Operations Management staff in Mason has started as a Collector!
- Paid Time Off- Up to 3 weeks your first year, and up to 4 weeks in year 2
- Business Casual Dress code- wear your jeans and sneakers every day!
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement- immediately eligible for up to $5,250 annually towards your education
- Monthly contests with cash and prizes awarded
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events- End of Month Celebration, Top Performer Lunch with Leadership
- Call Center Fast Pace Work Environment
Additional benefits INCLUDE:
- Performance Based Scheduling- Make your own hours!
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Employee Wellbeing Programs: Cash incentives for participation in activities
- Top Notch Paid Training: Our Training Department was awarded the Training Top 125 Award in 2016, from Training Magazine!
Fun companywide events including:
- Charity Committee- Get involved with the local community, participate in fun onsite and offsite charity events.
- Annual Summer Picnic
- Charity Golf Outing
*Actual average earnings of collectors with at least 1 year of tenure.
**Actual average earnings of collectors in top 10% with at least 1 year of tenure.
Paid Training - 3 Weeks Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Attendance is mandatory.
Standard Working Hours:
- Mon-Fri: 3 days 8am-5pm, 2 evenings 12pm - 9pm and 2 weekends per month (4 hours on Sat. 8-12pm OR Sun. 1-5pm)
Basic Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- PC experience in a windows environment
- Basic keyboarding skills
- Customer Service or Sales experience
- Must be able to obtain required License for collecting
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Navient is a drug free workplace.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old