Customer Service Representative/Sales (Bilingual: English and Spanish)
JOB FAIR: Bring your resume this WEDNESDAY, July 12th, 2017 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
JOB FAIR LOCATION: Oportun inside of Mi Pueblo located at 330 Bellam Blvd, San Rafael, CA 94901
I'm the talent magnet for Oportun and I'm looking for fantastic talent to join our team! OPORTUN is currently seeking qualified candidates to work Part Time with Customer Service or Cashier or Sales or Hospitality experience in San Rafael, CA!
Oportun was founded in 2005. Its mission: To provide affordable that help people with little or no credit history so they can establish credit and build a better future. Oportun uses advanced data analytics and technology to "score" and lend money to individuals with limited credit history - people other lenders consider "unscorable."
We offer bilingual (English/Spanish) servicing and documentation in person through our more than 230 locations in Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Texas, Utah, and Virginia and Minnesota via telephone, Web, and mobile only.
Read all about us www.oportun.com
If interested after reading my entire post, apply today or meet us this Wednesday for a live interview!
- Paying $13-14hour+Monthly Incentives $$$ + more
- Our stores are open between 10:45m-6:45pm the entire week
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Must Love Sales
- Must Love to help Customers
- Must be available to work weekends
- NO set schedule, changes on weekly (Up to 25 hours for Part Time)
- Paid Training
- Must love community out reach events and marketing event this may include passing out flyers and educating the community
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Our Customer Service Representative creates and generates a rewarding and unique customer service experience. At Oportun, Customer Service Representatives are passionate about listening, helping, and connecting with people. As a key member of our team, you will make the mission of Oportun come to life by educating our customers about our responsible affordable loans, and the benefits of establishing credit through our loans. You are goal oriented and results driven while always exhibiting the Oportun brand.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential, but also want to make an impact on your community, join our team.
- Welcoming customers with a warm greeting and providing quality customer service
- You seamlessly process all transactions, while following company policies & procedures and protecting our customer's information
- Work as a team to meet and exceed daily goals in our lending activities
- Be a role model by living the Oportun's Core Values: Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment
AS A VALUABLE MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Competitive pay with sales incentives
- Employer-matched 401(k) for Part Time and Full Benefits for Full Time
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to positively affect your community
Any questions feel free to reach out to me directly at 650-542-1021 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oportun is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status. E-Verify: Verification of Eligibility for Employment.