Part Time Ramp Agent - Reno-Tahoe AirportWe have a part-time opening for a Part Time Ramp Agent - Reno-Tahoe Airport.
- Valid Driver’s License
Airport RAMP AGENTS
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an International ground handler that supports the airline industry.
We have New and Exciting opportunities to work at the
Reno - Tahoe International Airport for Part–Time Ramp Agents!!
As a Ramp Agent you are responsible for
- Marshaling inbound aircraft into ramp area
- Off-load and on-loading baggage, or cargo
- Cleaning the inside of the aircraft between flights
- Servicing lavatories and water
- Repositioning the aircraft
- Operating a variety of ramp service equipment safely around aircraft and other airport equipment
For a detailed job description please visit our website at www.workatats.com.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a drug test, background check and obtain airport security clearances.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must posses a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs in confined spaces.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended time.
- Must work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
- Must work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
ATS offers a competitive wage and benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay for hourly employees
- Career Advancement
- Paid Training
- Recognition Paid Incentive Plans
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Much More….
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.workatats.com
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer