Suites Administrative Coordinator - Part-time
The Suites Administrative Coordinator is responsible for partnering with each suite owner, host and/or representative as it pertains to suite orders, account preferences, special requests and the overall suite experience. The Suite Administrative Coordinators will work closely with the entire Suites and Premium Services teams to ensure an optimal experience is provided to suite owners, representatives and guests. This position is critical to Honda Center Food and Beverage operations and will actively support any additional needs and objectives of the arena as deemed necessary.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through large volumes of phone calls and e-mails regarding food and beverage, as well as, suite account inquiries.
- Organize and maintain the event filing system for future, current and past events (i.e. event folders, CC ticklers, old/closed account forms).
- Have complete knowledge of all menus, items, ingredients, suite presentation/preferences and account information.
- Coordinate the communication of food and beverage pre-order deadlines, updated menus and/or updated documents including account forms, beverage restock forms, and order forms with suite owners/administrators.
- Record and coordinate order placements and suite specifications (per event) received via the online ordering system, fax machine, e-mail, and/or phone and confirm.
- Actively reach out to all rental contacts with regards to their suite experience and food and beverage options (i.e. F&B introduction, All-Inclusive package selections, food and beverage orders, deadlines, special requests).
- Suggestively up-sell by utilizing the menu and personal recommendations while assisting with order placement.
- Clearly communicate all necessary information throughout the food & beverage department, premium services, corporate partnerships, and the culinary team.
- Prepare and distribute event notes: prepare and distribute suite order/preference information, daily notes, kitchen notes, VIP notes and labels to management, chefs, supervisors and suite attendants.
- Have a general awareness of suite account financial material (i.e. collections process, invoice/escrow account types, refund transaction processes).
- Prepare and track the distribution of receipts on a weekly basis, or as needed.
- Have basic knowledge of the refund process; communicate and assist with refund receipt distribution.
- Assist with the collection of direct billing and invoicing information.
- Update and track the Suite Loyalty Program Sales Report and Suite Sales Report. Distribute to management and premium personnel on a bi-weekly basis.
- Update and track the Suite Maintenance Log report.
- Proactively assist with the guest recovery process.
- Form a professional relationship with all suite owners, administrators, representatives and suite guests.
- Form a professional relationship with all interdepartmental personnel within Honda Center, Anaheim Ducks and Anaheim Arena Management; provide support and partnership as needed.
- Direct all non-food and/ or beverage related suite inquiries to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Other tasks as assigned by members of the Honda Center Food & Beverage team.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience.
- Food and beverage background preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization.
- Schedule Flexibility; hours and days of week may vary based on event schedule and business need.
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures.