Boot Fitting Associate at Colorado Ski and Golf at Indian Tree
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for assisting guest(s) with boot selection, proper fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom foot beds. Describes and promotes products in line with customers’ expressed needs. Places guests in properly fitting demo equipment. Conducts inventory of demo equipment. Provides a world-class guest experience.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Properly identify customer skiing ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with customers, teach as well as listen on all levels
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year related work experience or extensive skiing experience
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Average math skills
- Free EPIC Ski and Snowboard Pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
- 401k Saving Plan
- Health Benefits
- Auto, Home, Pet Insurance
At Colorado Ski and Golf and Colorado Ski and Sport, “guarantees through expertise” is our motto. We are the premier ski and golf shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 138662