Bob Evans Restaurants – Assistant Manager
You’ve shared a table with us…NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Restaurants, you’re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you’ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day – mealtime!
The position of Assistant Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing thedaily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. The Assistant Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals. Receives guidance and development from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- 50-hour work week
- Quarterly performance based bonus
- Weekly pay cycle
- Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
- Not a 24/7 operation and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest servic
- Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior leadership experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
- College and/or culinary schooling preferred
- A minimum age of 19 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Bob Evans Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Bob Evans participates in E-Verify