|Company||Michaels Arts & Crafts|
|Job Title||Replenishment Associate|
1501 Johnnie Dobbs Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Michaels is always accepting applications for Replenishment Associates!
Michaels Replenishment Associate is enthusiastic and passionate about Creativity, People and Arts and Crafts. The Replenishment Associate assists the Presentation Replenishment Manager in the operation of Receiving, Replenishment and Merchandise presentation. They also ensure that the customer finds Michaels fully stocked and maintained at the highest level of presentation and that all planograms are set correctly in a timely manner.
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. Michaels Stores posts store-level hourly positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, Michaels Stores will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to the large volume of applications a representative from Michaels Stores will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
Job Requirements include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Must understand the importance of inventory control and stocking and downstocking procedures.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to complete and maintain paperwork
- Requires the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Full time associates must be available to work 40 hours per week, including early mornings, days, nights, weekends and overnights.
This is an early morning position. These positions start as 3am, 5 am or 7 am depending on store volume.
Share your passion and enthusiasm for all things creative. Let's make Michaels an exciting, World Class destination - a cultural center where inspiration happens every day!
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting opportunity today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old