Summer Activities Attendant - Full Time & Part Time - Summer Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Entry: Summer Activities Attendant is responsible for exceeding guests expectations and ensuring a world class ski resort experience while providing top notch guest service. The Entry: Summer Activities Attendant will work out of our Summer Activity Center where they will greet each guest, ensure that liability waivers are completed correctly, assist in completing sales for desired activities, perform opening and closing inspections of activities, continuously engage and participate in activities with our guests, and ensure the safe operation of activities durring operating hours. This position will require you to operate the following activities in compliance with all resort and state mandated safety regulations:
- Four in one bungee trampoline
- Single Route Rock Wall with auto belay system
- Spider web climbing structure with slide
- Gem panning attraction
- Miniature golf course
- Skating rink/ Skate rentals
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate RPOS computers, printers, scanners, as well as general office equipment.
- Excellent problem solving, communication & guest service skills.
- Ability to handle frequent guest interactions, maintaining high service standards at all times
- Must be able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift without sitting
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with children
- Previous experience handling cash and completing sales
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.”
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 137009