DISH is transforming the entertainment industry. The challenges are exciting, the atmosphere is high engery and the growth opportunities are endless. We compete to win, need to achieve and look for others who feel the same way.
• Founded in 1980
• Publicly traded Fortune 250 Company (ticker symbol DISH)
• Corporate headquarters located in Denver, CO.
• 20,000 employees in the U.S.
• Provides satellite TV to approximately 14 million subscribers
• Most award winning technology on the market
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Having these qualities would make you a great fit:
- Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED
- A desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries
- Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
- Enjoy helping customers choose the best package for their needs
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse potential customer base
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 3 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Career Path Opportunities:
We love to promote employees from within and have several career path opportunities to choose from:
- Customer Retention- after 3 months of employment as an Inside Sales Associate, you’ll be eligible to apply to become a Customer Retention Specialist, one of the next roles on our career ladder. The main responsibility of a Customer Retention Specialist is to educate current customers on why they should stay with DISH. We consider customer retention calls to be the most important call type that our specialists take and we’re looking for experienced sales associates to promote in to this role. Customer Retention Specialists have the ability to earn even more money with our uncapped incentive plan.
- Inside Sales Supervisor
- A variety of other roles at DISH within departments such as Training, Operations, Customer Service and Corporate
How would you like to work for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission! The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over $100,000!
Would you like to take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling?!
Why should you start a career as an Inside Sales Associate at DISH?
- Those new to sales love the experience of selling for a FORTUNE 200 company, with fully PAID TRAINING, and continual development
- Sell for the #1 company in Customer Service, Satisfaction, Programming, Value and Technology
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- Paid time off- vacation, sick, and Holidays
- Life and short/long term disability insurance
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE DISH PROGRAMMING (YES that includes HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax!)
- High-end Rewards and Recognition program and MORE!
You will be responsible for new customer growth by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Our Sales Representatives typically talk with 25 – 30 potential customers per day, nationwide.
By building quick rapport and using your assertiveness and confidence, you’ll educate prospective customers on why they should choose DISH! You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance to handle new responsibilities.
For more information, please click here