Fish Window Cleaning® is the largest window cleaning company in the world. It became the largest by taking a great idea and duplicating it throughout the country. We don't work in the evening or on weekends because our owners have families, and just like you, they choose to spend more time with their families than working. There is no stress and our work week runs from Monday through Friday, starting from 7:00 to 8:00 AM and ending between 3:00 and 4:00 PM every day.
We are looking for courteous, self- motivated and friendly individuals that pay attention to detail. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!! We clean glass from 1 to 3 stories at commercial and residential locations including retail locations, office buildings and malls. Some ladder work but no high-rise work; travel between jobs; and minimal paperwork are required.
Equipment and a company uniform are supplied!
You will receive PAID TRAINING and once training is completed, you will receive hourly performance-based wages.
We have a pre-existing book of business so no sales are required; however, our cleaners are frequently asked for estimates while on the job and are paid an extra bonus for any jobs that they acquire this way.
- Own a dependable and respectable vehicle with proper insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to work independently
- Have a respectable appearance
- Be accountable and dependable
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
Top 10 reasons to work at Fish Window Cleaning®:
- Reasonable hours to enjoy family and personal time
- Professional Atmosphere
- Friendly competition
- Rewards and recognition for job well done
- Earnings potential of up to $12-$14/hour
- Concern for employee well-being with weekly safety meetings
- Flexible schedule
- Potential for advancement in the company
- You can be your own boss!