|Job Title||Carpet Cleaning Technician - Seattle|
15520 Woodinville Redmond Road
Woodinville, WA 98072
Stanley Steemer is one of the nation's top residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning companies. Since opening its doors in 1947, the company has grown from a single shop in Columbus, Ohio to over 300 locations coast-to-coast generating over $450 million in sales. Join us as a Carpet Cleaning Technician!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Stanley Steemer vehicle.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Uphold all company polices and procedures.
- Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
With Stanley Steemer, a Technician that provides exceptional customer service can earn in excess of $15 hour!
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record and criminal background check. EOE
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Full-Time benefits include the following:
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
*Note: Benefits are not available for part-time employees.*