Program Assistant / CRM Administrator
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator / Program Assistant for an immediate long-term contract position available in the Williamsburg and Newport News area. This position will support the Department Dean and Director.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Previou SalesForce CRM System experience required
- 3-4 years previous Administrative or Executive support experience required
- Previous experience working in higher education and preferably with Faculty and Deans preferred
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management, Hospitality or Tourism
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exposure to web tools including social media and career management tools helpful
- Event planning experience desired to assist with event coordination and meeting set-up
- Excellent writing skills are required to create letters and correspondence on behalf of the Director as well as to respond to a high volume of student email inquiries
- Must possess a take charge attitude who can make decisions and work with minimal supervision
- Program coordination
Salary based upon experience.
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old