Make a difference in someone's life...provide companionship!
Home Instead Senior Care is the nation's most trusted source of non-medical care for seniors.
We help people stay in their homes for as long as possible by providing things like companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping and errands. Duties also include personal care such as bathing, toileting and grooming. We provide all liability insurance and handle tax deductions for you.
These are great positions for people who want to make a difference in someone's life. We offer flexible shifts, part-time and full-time positions, weekends, overnights and 24-hour service available.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, and dependable Transportation.
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background, County Background Checks, MVR Check, and Home Instead Standards.
- Must have a Negative TB Test.
- Be able to follow a dress code policy.
- Have a working phone number.
- Be able to push, pull, or lift at least 25lbs.
- You must have Basic CPR Certification current.
- You must have a Certificate showing proof of your formal training either as a CNA/HHA or a transcript showing what you were trained on.
- If you are a CNA we need a copy of your License.
- Proof by Certificate of at least 2 hours of Alz/Dementia Training must be provided by Dept. of Elder Affairs provider.
- Proof by Certificate of at least 1 hour in HIV/Aids Training.
Wages of pay are $8.00 to $9.40 depending on Level of care/skill and short shifts.