- To prepare quality products that meets or exceeds company standards with strict adherence to safe food handling practices.
- Cook products using grill, broiler, ovens and fryers.
- Assemble sandwiches and wrap or package them.
- Clean, slice and prepare produce to meet business demand.
- Temper and label products with discard date as directed by management.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.