The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling the Golden Corral mission statement requires a positive attitude and ongoing professionalism. Guest services is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
Requirements: Friendly, customer-focused individuals who enjoy serving others in a team environment.
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Is aware of the guests’ needs and works to make the guests’ experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests’ receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Is familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and cleanliness and quality responsibilities.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Performs other functions that may be necessary to ensure guests receive a pleasurable dining experience.