Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
$14 - $16 an hour
Do you want to work for a locally owned company looking for dedicated, motivated, and highly-trained individuals? They maintain state-of-the-art equipment and uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and efficiency. They are growing and offering competitive pay, benefits, a stable work environment, consistent work hours, upward growth opportunity and a workplace where safety is top priority.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and LTD, Life Insurance, 401k and Profiting Sharing, Paid Vacation, and Holidays!
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspecting machine and checking items produced for proper quality specifications.
- Organizing process area to increase production, reduce safety risks and improve efficiency.
- Working with maintenance to improve machine reliability.
- Load and Unload raw materials.
- Learn material grades.
- Operate in a safe and productive manner.
- Previous machine operation experience is preferred, in a similar environment.
- Growth and pay progression opportunities available.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment which is hot in the summer months and comfortable during cooler weather.
- Must be very teamwork oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, repetitively without any assistance.
- Must be able to stand, walk, twist and bend regularly to complete job tasks
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old