Maintenance Mechanic Electro Mechanical Technician EMT Programmable Logic Controller PLC
Hiring at all levels of experience from expert level to entry level including mechanic level 1, 2 and 3, Electro Mechanical Technician EMT, and Programmable Logic Controller Technicians PLC
Responsibilities would include troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining high speed equipment such as fillers, cappers, case packers, box formers, hot melt sealing systems, printers, labelers, pumps, mixers and valves. Other equipment would be as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, boilers, extractors, fractionators, homogenizers, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, blending/mixing systems as well as general building maintenance.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Position Responsibilities May Include but are not limited to:
1. Analyzing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
2. Check, wire, and troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors.
3. Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
4. Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
5. Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
6. Perform preventative maintenance tasks on all equipment.
7. Navigate and troubleshoot PLCs and HMIs.
8. Control and information systems for process and packing operations while also Creating, reading, and editing logic diagrams, wiring diagrams, single lines, and P&IDs perform and or verify process/control design for projects (PLC's, Networks, Drives, Instrumentation, control panels, etc.)
9. Install/troubleshoot 240V and 480V motors as well as VFDs and Servo drives.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required for this position.
Qualifications for our opportunities include:
· 1 year or more of working experience with mechanical troubleshooting on high-speed manufacturing environment
· 1 year or more of working previous experience with Controls technologies, Allen Bradley PLCs and motion technology.
· 1 year or more of working experience with electrical/mechanical industrial maintenance experience to include diagnostic/troubleshooting experience
· 1 year or more of working experience Installing/troubleshooting 240V and 480V motors as well as VFDs and Servo drives.
- Able to Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North Americas leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the companys overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Motts, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Roses, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old