Team Members/ Crew Members
Team Members/ Crew Members (Cook & Cashier) are the face of a Huse Incorporated restaurant. Some positions involve more interaction with our guests, while others involve more sandwich crafting. This means that on any given day, you may find yourself cleaning tables in the lobby, washing dishes, sweeping, slicing roast beef, filtering fryers, brewing fresh tea, baking cookies or bacon, and much more.
Team members play an integral role in delivering exceptional customer service to our guests: quickly, safely, and proudly preparing and serving Arby’s innovative, high-quality food, while ensuring each guest feels welcome and refreshed.
Arby’s is a top-performing brand-to-watch, and Huse Incorporated is one of its first franchisees, bringing decades of experience, strong corporate culture, and dedicated, engaged leadership to each of our franchised Arby’s restaurants.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Regularly caught with a smile on your face
- Craving a positive, can-do, success-oriented culture
- A team player always working to stay a step ahead
- Eager to promote Arby’s latest and greatest additions to guests
- Attentive to detail and committed to meticulously following service and safety procedures
- Dedicated to creating an unsurpassed guest experience
We’re looking for:
- Basic math skills
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours and bend occasionally
- Able to lift 20 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Able to commit to regular and timely attendance
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Company provides free meals while working/discounted meals when off work
- Opportunity to grow with the company!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old