Office Assistant - Part Time
A longstanding manufacturing facility in Largo is working with us to find their next Office Assistant. In this position, the person will act as the key liaison for the two owners of the business and will handle much of the customer service burden. This particular facility primarily handles construction projects for commercial projects. They are looking for a person who is interested in starting out at about 25-30 hours a week.
* Great customer service skills, comfortable speaking on the phone with clients
* Outstanding accounting skills to enter information into QuickBooks - outside accountant will reconcile the books
* Must have previous experience working in the construction industry either with a contractor or subcontractor business.
* Able to multi-task
* Work with the two owners on projects as needed
* A notary is preferred.
- Handle all invoicing
- Answer questions from other contractors
- Take calls requesting bids for service
- Support the sales team in developing the bids and timelines for service
- Work with outside accountants on all month end activities and keeping the books accurate
- Handle all other administrative activities to help support the owners.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old