|Company||Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Job Title||Service Center Technician|
|Wages||To be discussed|
39 W. Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
While other people are trying to figure out what they are going to do with their lives, you can learn skills that will advance your career quickly. When you become part of the Valvoline team, you learn:
- how to service a car, step-by-step
- how to provide world class customer service
- how to be part of a team and manage one
- how to manage the financial side of a business
- how to train others
- and that is just the beginning
Valvoline will provide the training you need to progress your career as quickly as your skills and abilities allow. If you have a positive & friendly attitude and the desire to learn, then we want you to join our team!
We are currently seeking TECHNICIANS
We don’t just talk a good game either, we really do promote from within. After all, 90% of our Service Center Managers started as an hourly Technician.
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- If candidate is not a high school or GED graduate, he or she must be working towards receiving his or her high school diploma or GED.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and go up and down stairs.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time with hands above the head.
At Valvoline, we pride ourselves on offering different things then other companies. Besides great training and growth opportunities, some of these include:
- A Fun Work Environment
- Individual & Team Recognition and Awards
- Flexible Schedules
- No Late Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- And much, much more…