Express Employment Professionals East has partnered with a company in Indianapolis that is looking to hire an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for management and continuous improvement of operations and will ensure the best quality of service is provided as well as the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for efficient staff planning of all support and field operations staff.
- Manage hiring, coaching, training and performance management.
- Responsible for the quality of operations achieved in the field by effective management of all parties.
- Responsible for the management of all inventory and supplies, including communication and negotiation with current and new vendors.
- Responsible for continuous improvement, including managing best practices and work processes.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the tools to monitor service performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prefer 5 - 10 years of experience in a process oriented organization (technical, industrial or automotive industry experience a plus)
- High level of organization skills, attention to detail, strong computer skills (database, MS Office).
- Strong customer service orientation and an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Experience in driving, managing and motivating a team.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- High level of self-motivation, competitive spirit and availability as customer’s demands dictate.
This is an incredible ground floor opportunity for someone. In addition to a solid benefits package, the company is offering a base salary of $65,000 - $75,000, depending on previous experience. For confidential consideration, please apply on line or email your resume to Jackie.Proctor@expresspros.com.
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like:
- One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies
- No fees for job seekers
- Benefits available
For more information visit us online at ExpressPros.com.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old