At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards – where every person has the chance to excel.
- Orchestrates receipt of warehouse truck and manages processing of the merchandise.
- Organizes and rotates back stock for easy replenishment.
- Maintains cleanliness and organizational standards throughout the backroom.
- Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service.
- Communicates effectively with Management and store Associates.
- Trains store Associates on processing procedure.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Responsible, dependable and honest
- Professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!
Due to variances in the hiring needs of each individual store, hours of need may vary. Please visit your local store and speak with the Hiring Manager at that location to determine whether they have Full Time or Part Time Hiring Needs.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Minimum age for work is 16 (for summer and in-school youth)
- High school diploma/GED preferred, except for summer/in-school youth
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package:
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Other benefits include competitive paid time off and Associate discounts.