(Team Company Drivers) $2500 (split) Transition Pay 1st Check *Limited Time Only | Apply Today!
Starting Team Pay is either $0.65/mi or $0.62/mi (with hazmat) ***hazmat not required for hire.
At Barr-Nunn Transportation we pay what we say. All company drivers enjoy Practical miles paid, $.02/mi 401k Contribution from Day 1, Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance, and 100% No touch freight.
For a limited time, Transition pay is split $2,900 on 1st check, plus split an additional $0.05/mi for 90 days, plus $1,450 each after 90 days.
COMPENSATION: With Hazmat - $93k -$105k each Per Year + 401(k)
Job Stability Bonus: If your record shows you have only held 2 jobs or less in the last 3 years you would earn an extra $500 on your 1st check in addition to your transition pay.
If you have a CLEAN PSP (CSA) another $200 is added to your first check as well.
What We Offer:
• Industry leading CSA SCORES and safety rating
• 100% No Touch & 90-95% DROP AND HOOK
• Equipment is 2016-2018 Freightliner Cascadia Condo
• NEWER trailer fleet with trailer tracking software
• Dispatcher is also your load planner
Pay & Benefits:
• Earn $0.04/mi extra when hauling hazmat loads
• $575 or $400 safety/CSA bonus every 90 days
• 2 cent per mile contribution to 401(k) starting Day 1
• Paid time off of 3-9 days earned every 109,000 paid miles
• Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance
• 1 cent raise after 1 full consecutive year
• 1 cent raise after 2 full consecutive years
• 1 cent raise after 3 full consecutive years
• Free $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
• 12 months of recent verifiable OTR tractor-trailer experience
• 23 years or older
• No DWIs in the Last 7 years
• No more than 3 moving violations in the last 4 years
We welcome those, interested in this truck driver opportunity, who have driven and worked for other logistics and trucking companies such as Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Roehl Transport and Cowan Systems.
Founded by Robert Sturgeon in 1982, Barr-Nunn is a dry van truckload carrier operating about 550 tractors and about 1,860 trailers. We provide outstanding shipping service to manufacturers and users of consumer products, paper products, food products and ingredients, plastic and rubber, building materials, appliances, hardware, castings, animal feeds and a host of other products. Our large customer base and ability to efficiently meet the needs of shippers have made Barr-Nunn a stable and profitable operation.
In today's economy, many trucking operations may come and go. But when you work with Barr-Nunn Transportation, you can rest assured that we're here for the long haul, and we'll be here for many miles down the road. Whether it's your first shipment with us or your five hundredth, we want you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive.
In 2014, Barr-Nunn was acquired by Knight Transportation. We continue to operate as an independent subsidiary, and are pleased to be part of one of the most successful trucking companies in the business.
If you're looking for a trucking company that can provide you with peace of mind, we invite you to give us a call and discuss your individual shipping needs. A Barr-Nunn representative can show you exactly how our service, safety and stability all add up to top performance... when we take our show on the road for you.