Maintenance Technician / Journeyman Electrician - 2nd Shift
Welcome to Pervenio Search where you will find careers that offer the right fit for you.
Pervenio provides recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. Our opportunities give you the ability to build upon your skills, pursue new career paths, and grow within a wide variety of fields.
Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
The Maintenance Technician provides support to operations through responsive, effective repairs and improvements to manufacturing equipment, preventing downtime. The technician keeps all equipment in good repair by providing quick response to equipment breakdowns and through the use of preventive maintenance programs.
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned.
• Trouble shooting of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, robotics, resistance, mig welding and HVAC as needed.
• Assist in design and construction of special equipment.
• Responsible for helping maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Works in a safe manner and observes plant safety rules and regulations at all times. Aware of all Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
• Recommends proposals for improving products, processes, systems, productivity and working environment.
• Know and understand Mfg. Quality policy.
• Perform all other duties as required.
• Technical skills needed to build, program, integrate, service, maintain and operate PLC’s used in an automated manufacturing plan.
• Solid background in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, and robotics.
• Experience in Allen Bradley PLC highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of HVAC systems.
• Knowledge of personal computers and software.
• Strong mechanical skills.
• Capable of reading blue prints and schematic drawings
• Capable of working on their own with little supervision.
• Associate’s Industrial Technology degree preferred, with emphasis on PLC/robotics/hydraulics/pneumatics or 5 years of related experience
If you are a focused and energetic professional, contact us today at 877-388-9544. Please be assured that the relationship between us and you will be based upon mutual respect and confidentiality.