Showroom Specialist, Commercial Operations
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last more than 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace and by remaining true to its values.
We employ thousands of people around the world to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a Showroom Specialist to support and execute samples in our NYC showroom. The position is on the Sales Activation team and will partner cross-functionally to coordinate commercial samples and allow the Levi Strauss Americas (LSA) commercial teams to effectively sell Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen® wholesale products. The candidate will execute samples and support events in the NYC office and other US events as needed.
The Specialist will bring a high level of organization and accuracy to the execution of NYC showroom samples. Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, non-linear, and collaborative team environment. It is important for candidates to be highly conscientious, analytical, organized, systematic, accurate, and able to streamline work activities efficiently. Candidate should also be able to multi-task, follow through, be a self-starter, and have advanced written and verbal communications skills.
Execute NY showroom samples:
- Process, and maintain 6 sample lines in the NY Showroom for use at US Wholesale Events.
- Ensure proper receipt of all incoming packages in accordance with established Sample Management and Storage procedures through the use of available inventory control tools.
- Accurate and timely processing of all samples in accordance with applicable Sample Management Procedures.
- Ensure appropriate distribution of samples, supplies, packages and accompanying information.
- Coordinate follow-up on missing packages with outside courier services and sample manager as needed.
- Borrow any missing samples from home office.
- Loan, track, and receive back any loaned samples to LSA sales teams as needed.
Support other NY Showroom event components:
- During NY Market, expedite models into customer meetings as scheduled.
- Coordinate local, small trade show events with Sr. Manager as needed.
- Help with other external NY events as needed (catering, room set up, building access, etc.).
Support other Non-NY based deliverables as needed:
- Coordinate Event logistics for off-site events as needed, including but not limited to rooming, transportation, event registration, catering.
- Process event payments for all events components across the events team (using SAP for POs and/or Credit Card reimbursement)
- Provide on-site logistics support for other corporate meetings and events (travel required) including room set ups, shipping / transportation, and other banquet services
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in business management.
- Experience in apparel showrooms handling samples.
- Organized, detail oriented, problem solving, analytical, and thrives on accuracy.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills and Excel Skills.
- Enjoys a variety of tasks and has excellent tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to streamline work activities efficiently.
- Flexible, calm, positive, and dynamic.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly.
- Passionate about the customer experience and our brands.
- Travel (15-20%)
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
US-New York-New York-Broadway
FULL TIME/PART TIME
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old