Warehouse - Production
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
We have a client in Union City searching for a qualified candidate to work in their warehouse/production environment! They are a food manufacturer handling liquid sweeteners such as Sucrose, Invert, HFCS, Corn Syrup & Molasses.
Our client primarily runs packaging drums, pails & totes and also some bulk tankers.
The position available will involve working on the production line which will include being involved with:
- Prepping the drums pails & totes for the production runs
- Working on the fill line filling, or capping the drums or banding the disposable totes.
- Stacking 50-60# pails on pallets 3x4 12 to a layer 36 total to a pallet 3 high.
- Mopping & cleaning the facility, observing all of the food safety rules.
- Depending on experience/talent, candidate may be involved with forklift operation.
- May also be trained on tote washing, depending on skills level.
Shift: 6:00am - 3:30pm ½ hour lunch, 9 hour day (Can be flexible depending on level of experience)
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old