Shop Lead Person
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
Our Client in Union City has an immediate opening for a Shop Lead Person. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you feel like this is a good fit for your experience and career goals, please contact us asap.
Job Description for Shop Lead Person
- Responsible for all aspects of shop production, fastener and shop supply inventories, tool requirements, repairs and maintenance:
- Responsible for overseeing quality workmanship in all aspects of shop production:
- Assist in vehicle and equipment shipping and receiving as needed
- Assist in actual shop production as needed
- Responsible for the general supervision of shop personnel and making sure employees stay busy and productive
- Responsible for monitoring employee safety and taking corrective action when needed
- Responsible for assuring that the shop and facilities are clean and organized
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of company vehicles and related equipment:
- Responsible for keeping equipment in safe and proper working order
- Responsible for sales assistance, customer service and scheduling when required
- Responsible for coordinating shop production paper flow
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring employee safety methods and quality awareness
- Responsible for special projects that will affect the shop's methods and activities, or those that will require shop scheduling to accomplish:
warehouse clerk, administrative assistant, warehouse administration, warehouse, warehouse administrator, WMS, warehouse management system, forklift, ship, receive, shipping, receiving, mechanical systems, inventory, inventory control, heavy lifting, logistics software, inventory based software, loading, unloading, PO system, malt house, warehouse coordinator, Word, Excel
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old